Thursday 16 February 2017

Lush green green bath of foam

Green Green Bath Of Foam Bubble Bar Slice. Page history last edited by lushalot months ago. Dec 20- To try and coax me into enjoying the festivities, I decided to use my very first Green Green Bath Of Foam Bubble Bar.

Lush 'Lava Lamp Egg' Easter 20bath bomb Demo - Duration: 4:25. Yes I know I did it wrong but it still worked. It still looked and smelled so beautiful.


Dec 20- Lush - Green Green Bath of Foam Bubble Bar.

This is another Xmas product that I didn't use until the summer time. Jan 20- I love how the Lush Kitchen reintroduces us all to long forgotten products from Lush's past. When the Green Green Bath of Foam Bubble Bar . LUSH Green Green Bath of Foarated 4. Jan 20- Lush Green Green Bath of Foam.


For sale is a brand new freshly made Green Green Bath of Foam bubble bar from Lush. This is special because it was made in a small batch of about 4only .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts