Wednesday 9 November 2016

Wrx turbo inlet gains

The car currently has a stock intake and inlet hose with no vacuum leaks or anything. May 2012Turbo Inlet FAQ: Read if you are thinking of buying one. Mar 2008any power gains with a turbo inlet hose?

For any of you that have one, was it worth the money spent? New Cobb Tuning Turbo Inlet Hose- Worth it? Dec 2015my perrin turbo inlet review - ClubWRX ForumFeb 2012turbo inlet install - ClubWRX.


Feb 2007Perrin turbo inlet review - ClubWRX.

PERRIN Performance Official Blogblog. The more impressive gain is with the torque. I've looked at replacing the stock inlet tube. Are the gains worth the headache of installing . Thoughts on the Perrin Turbo Inlet? Nov 2012turbo inlet worth it on the stock VF48?


Aug 2010Turbo inlet hose QuestionpostsAug 2009Perrin turbo inlet hose, +hp? IUQDZG3w3QwSimilarSep 20- Uploaded by PREracingAn in-depth video of how to install your very own turbo inlet for your Subaru! The primary purpose of an aftermarket turbo inlet is to replace the OEM turbo inlet.

Hence they were very popular, but little was known about power gains as they. You can read one story about a 20WRX owner did a Samco inlet and it . Samco turbo inlet pipe install - ScoobyMods. I'm not really looking for gains at this point, but in the near future. So I have my motor out with the intake manifold off and while I had it off I figured I'd do a turbo inlet.


Find great deals on eBay for WRX Turbo Inlet in Turbo Chargers Parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts