Thursday 20 October 2016

Radiator support replacement video

How To Remove and Replace a Radiator Support See how to remove and replace a radiator support in. The radiator support bracket secures the radiator on the front of your vehicle. This was just a quick video covering me and my brother changing the radiator support on my EK coupe.

Civic CRX Radiator Support Removal. I worked on a good friends CRX today. He recently got into a little fender bender and needed his radiator.

How To Remove your 240SX Radiator Support - Duration: 1:58. I am planning to rent few equipments and do it by myself. I plan on drilling out where its welded but some places are hard to reach with a drill bit.


Jun 2013Is it hard to replace the radiator support? Aug 2012how to remove radiator support? Oct 2008How do you remove a Radiator Support? Dec 2005More from honda-tech.


Remove the radiator support bracket bolts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts