Friday 10 June 2016

Afi turbo kit s2000

Oct 20- I finally got around to finishing my Afi turbo install. I am very happy with how everything fit and couldn't be happier. AFI Twinscroll manifoldNov 2012AFI Turbo kit.

It has a divided manifold with twin Tial 38mm wastegates as well as a Tial 50mm blow off valve. Ive been interested in the AFI Turbo kit for the s20since I saw it. I think only members on here have it, and Vivid Racing is supposed to be . AFI Turbo Manifold - Honda S20- Side Mount.

AFI RD-99 Honda S20- Side Mount (Standard), $1139. Laskey built motor and AFI Turbo twin scoll turbo kit. This package allows fitment for up to a gt4094r.


AFI Turbo top-mount GT3582R turbo kit intake manifold; TurboSmart 40mm wastegate . Divided AFI turbo kit was nice, but has lackluster performance. The GT3076R is not available in large enough divided housings to .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts