Wednesday 17 February 2016

Pex pipe for compressed air

PS I searched and PEX is not rated for compressed air but not really sure as to. PEX is many, many times for resilient than any copper pipe. Low cost Compressed Air distribuion ideaspostsFeb 2012Underground compressed air linepostsSep 2008PEX tubing - compressed air?

Tagged: AIRnet pipe This topic contains replies, has voices, and was. Has anyone tried using PEX for their hard line compressed air . The cost of PEX for a compressed air system in my new shop would be considerably less than copper or black pipe not to mention easier to . Pex or other material, I also need to know what size pipe to use.

I know that PVC pipe is a bad idea (although plenty of folks do it). I just wonder if anybody out there has tried it for compressed air. Workshop air linespostsMar 2015Air compressor pipingpostsMay 2010Pex-Air Compressor Line? Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers.


Will pex hold that much pressure and last or is it best to just use iron pipe? Anyone know if I can safely use PEX for running compressed air lines in my. I refuse to use other plastic pipes for fear of explosion and plastic . I know there's a PEX-AL-PEX product made for compressed air but that.


Mar 20- anyone here using PEX for running compressed air lines?

I'm not worried about the fittings, just if the actual pipe is safe and can handle the .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts