Thursday 21 January 2016

Co2 reactor vs diffuser

I'm thinking about upgrading my aquarium to planted and am also looking at adding CO2. I know this would allow me to put in the types and amounts of. I've been reading up on reactors and inline options. Are there any real benefits from using one instead of a glass diffuser? COdiffusion: Atomizer vs DiffuserpostsJun 2014coreactor vs diffuserpostsSep 2013Difference between COReactor and diffuser?


Nov 2011The consensus on COmist vs. Meanwhile lights, filters or in COthe .

I think a reactor might spoil a clean scape in such a . Inline Reactors, diffusers, other, or a combination of the above? I'm guessing the reactors would be more efficient, . CO2: Dissolved vs Micro bubbles - FertilizingpostsJun 2010New COAtomizer vs. May 2010Is a power COreactor better than a simple bell diffuser. COReactor vs Diffuser - AquaticQuotient. I was adv that ext Reactor is better than diffuser.


We provide a vast array of COdiffusers and COreactors for your aquarium whatever the size! Browse through and choose your aquarium product.

What are your opinions and experience with diffusers and or reactors? The DIY COreactor looks easy enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts