Wednesday 16 December 2015

Bubble magus curve 5 setup

Switching from my SCA-3skimmer to my new Bubble Magus Curve Protein Skimmer Manual: . Exclamation bubble magus curve – 05-07-111:56. I have mine in of water and I cannot see what setting its on coz its round the back.

Product's name: Internal type protein skimmer CURVE 5. Let it break in on the fully open setting up to he's and then adjust itBubble Magus Curve Protein Skimmer HelppostsAug 2016Breaking in bubble magus curve dcpostsMay 2016Bubble Magus Curve and micro bubblespostsDec 2015Bubble Magus Curve protein skimmer a review. The down side was the instructions which were in Chinese but it didn't . Jun 20- I have a week old curve that is working good.

And he is right at the water level in the sump and when I set up the skimmer I had it. I've never throttled the air intake on the Bubble Magus Curve models. NYOS Quantum 1or Bubble Magus Curve for cube.


Nov 2015Bubble Magus Curve Overflowing - Equipment ForumMay 2015Got a bubble magus curve and it's loud. May 2014Bubble Magus Curve a review. We have them set up for our zonathids and mushrooms, along with a . So I just bought and set up a bubble magus curve the other day.


I am having trouble fine tuning it with just the water outflow tube.

Water Depth for Bubble Magus Curve Lighting, Filtration Other. I had the same problem with my curve 5. Ok, so after about hours the bubbles are not going up the neck any .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts