Friday 6 November 2015

Toto washlet wand stuck

I have a toto washlet 350s toilet, and the wand is stuck. I have tried all the automatic cleaning options, wand will not retract, all other functionality seems to be fine . The wand of my S3washlet is stuck halfway out.

If you contact Toto they may even warranty it as it does have a lifetime warranty. Toto dcwand stuck related problems. My Toto Washlet has stopped squirting water.


Jun 20- However now water is constantly leaking around the wand even when not used.

So I have had my toto S3washlet for over a year now, I was cleaning it today,. It sounds like the motor is trying to retract it but it is stuck. TOTO Washlets are a highly advanced system in hygiene and comfort. Jun 20- Thank you for your recent purchase of the TOTO Washlet. Do not urinate on the main unit, toilet seat or wand.


Use only a mild dish detergent diluted with water to clean your Washlet. To keep your Washlet clean, drain the water remaining in the wand (for about 30sec.) . Toto Washlet Parts - The Toto Washlet, a toilet seat with a personal spray jet,. The Washlet's spray wand is user-controlled to adjust the water temperature and . TOTO Washlet S300e Elongated Bidet Toilet Seat with ewater+ Sanitization,.


TOTO Washlet S350e Elongated Bidet Toilet Seat with Auto Open and. The wand stopped retracting and sprayed water all over my bathroom every time I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts