Friday 10 April 2015

Parts cleaner fluid

Safetykleen's solvent parts cleaning service provides a range of parts cleaners and solvents. Solvent parts cleaners for manual automatic cleaners. The internal pump continuously circulates cleaning flui .

Mar 20- I have a massive 40Ltr parts washer at work, I require some new fluid for it however I use the Clark parts washer fluid from machine mart last . I bought a floor standing parts washer from MachineMart yesterday, and the fluid that they sell for it is absolute rubbish. Safety-Kleen has developed a wide variety of solvent parts washers to meet specific needs and is the only parts washer to earn NASCAR performance . Range of fast acting parts washer fluid ideal for use as an eco safe solvent degreaser and parts cleaner for all ferrous and non-ferrous metals.

Crown PSC 10Parts Cleaner is a parts washer solvent formulated to remove oil, grease, and grime from industrial parts and equipment.

When I had a parts cleaner, I used a 50-solution of water Castrol SuperClean. It will freeze, so I got rid of the whole . Purasolve Parts Cleaner is a virtually odourless, low toxicity, high purity solvent used for cleaning metal components and in parts washers. Highly economical, low odour solvent cleaner ideal for use in automotive parts washing equipment. Suitable for most general purpose cleaning applications and . Suitable for cleaning mechanical parts for . Pick up some parts washer cleaner and parts washer solvent from Grainger and help ensure your shop's washer will continue cleaning metal parts . I'm going to buy a parts cleaner with a gal tank and pump. Picked up a gallon of cleaner from Harbor Freight.


Do not use on soft metals, like aluminum. I just bought a gallon parts cleaner at a pretty good price. Of course the numb skull kid had no idea what kind of solvent to put in it. I ordered a gal parts washer from Cummins Tools (almost exactly like the HF version) for a friend for Xmas.


I bought a used parts washer, but what fluid is in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts