Tuesday 17 February 2015

Corsa b washer pump fuse

Consequently, I suspect a problem with the pump. Is there a common fuse for the front and rear windscreen washers? Does anyone know which fuse is used for the washer pump?

I can see from the handbook that there is a fuse space designated for the . Corsa windscreen washer pump is not operating. Answered by a verified UK Auto Mechanic. Welcome to Just Answer , fuse is the wiper motor fuse the washer pump has.

Hi, First of all I'm new to the site, looks nice My bro has a Corsa C shape. Astra mark windscreen washerspostsJan 2010washer pump on corsa c + fuse box? May 2009Windscreen Wiper Motor issuespostsJun 2006corsa c fuse help!


I know on the corsa c that if you go in the fuse box under the bonnet . The front screen washer pump seems to have stopped working on my wife's P plate Corsa CDX. The wipers still do the sweeps so its not the . Corsa Sxi - 20- Washer jet not working when i use the wash wipe stalk in the car. Took the pump out of the washer bottle, and attached it to a .

The fuse is ok and the wipers operate when the switch is used in in the . Hi any ideas why my washer jets wouldn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts