Tuesday 28 October 2014

Co2 diffuser for large aquarium

That's a large tank and needs a big reactor. I highly doubt any commercial reactor is up to the tanks. And diffusers on a tank that size would .

COdiffusion in large tankpostsJan 2016CODiffuser? Mar 2012COinjection in a large tankpostsFeb 2012Can any one recommand a good COdiffuser for large. Aquarium COSpiral Glass Diffuser - Large - CO2Art.

Photo of large Petal-Rimmer Spiral Pollen Diffuser for planted aquariums. Spiral Glass Petal Pollen CODiffuser - For Aquariums up to 180L. May 20- But today, I'd like to show you a COdiffuser that is.


I have not seen any further large bubbles. We offer a huge range of diffusers . Find great deals on eBay for CODiffuser in Live Plants for Aquariums. Ive been running pressurized Coon my smaller tanks for a while now but am looking at setting up my larger aquarium again.


Now I am looking at how best to add the COto my tank. As you move up to foot tanks and larger, this is where an atomizer or reactor is most beneficial.

I would like peoples opinions on COreactors and Diffusers (ceramic) and which would be better for a large 6ft aquarium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts