Monday 15 September 2014

Bubble magus curve 5 pump

Bubble Magus Curve Protein Skimmer adopted in recent years begun to take off. The Bubble Magus SP10pump provides energy savings through high . May 20- The Bubble Magus Curve protein skimmer is one of the most. The pump sits right in the protein skimmer itself, leaving a small footprint. Rock pump, just wondered how quiet this is. Can't fine tune my bubble magus curve skimmer?


Turbocharging an ordinary Bubble Magus Curve protein skimmer.

I've tried bumping this up with my beefy Eheim 4Air Pump. I was already to send for the Nacwhen I heard of a new BM skimmer called the Curve 5. This skimmer had a new very efficient pump of just . Jun 20- I have a week old curve that is working good. I have read where Seaside Aquatics takes a BM curve and puts in a Sicce SK2pump would this. I've never throttled the air intake on the Bubble Magus Curve models.


Bubble Magus Curve Review and Details. Great skimmer for someone having a gallon reef tank or in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts