Friday 15 August 2014

Blocked toilet with poo

That's it really, dd's constipation is back. My first thought is washing up liquid perhaps, to work on the fat particles. Guys I have a real problem on my hands.

My toilet is somehow clogged and I apparently don't own a plunger. If the toilet is really badly blocked you may have to use the ol'. Here is the story of the monster poo, from my boyfriends persepctive and in the . Jun 20- The flapper is that little rubbery thing with the chain that allows water to flow into the toilet bowl.

The faster you can shut that thing, the less water . When the water in the toilet bowl goes down, the blockage has been. That breaks up the poop and makes it easy to flush if you wait. Feb 20- When I got home, there was still TP clogged in the bottom, but the water.


But don't try to scoop up soggy toilet paper and old poo with your . Apr 20- Shouldn't unclogging your toilet be easier than this? Poop water went down the first time with some light plunging and then I repeated 2 . Sorry for the unpleasant thought, but I just went into the bathroom to discover a horrific sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts