Tuesday 2 May 2017

Gsxr stva eliminator

Proof that the STVA eliminator actually works. I hadn't started my bike in a while so it took a moment to start. Removing the secondary butterflies to see if any gains come from it.

There was a noticeable difference on top. I've spent around a year researching and messing around with the STVA on my K60 and I've just about made it to the point where I've got . Let me start with why this type of STVA fails. FIX vs the ELIMINATOR (and TheGeek can back this up).

Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer. Jul 2015Secondary butterflies remove Ccode eliminator? Have started a new thread now I know what's causing my running problem. I've found so much good advice on this site I felt obliged to give something back.


So here it is my guide to changing the throttle bodies on an . After ongoing problems with my secondary throttle valve actuator I decided to disconnect it and put the valves in the fully open position. Gsxr stva eliminator proof it works stream video download. Also works for earlier GSXR with the two wire STVA connector. This will allow complete removal of the STV components and 'fake' the ECM into .

GSXR STVA Eliminator (Proof It Works). I looked all over and can't fine any info. Removing the troublesome STVA that keeps giving me error codes and is limiting my revs to 10rpm due to the . If I had ridden it recently it would have fired right up. Title : Gixxer KStva Ecm Unplugg; Duration : 02:44; Size : 2. MB; Bitrate : 1Kbps; Uploader : Dennis Tucker; Views:.


Gsxr Stva Eliminator (proof It Works).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts