Monday 1 June 2015

Ferroli boiler flashing f 37

How to repressurise your Ferroli boiler with the black wheel head type valves. F cant afford a plumber and havnt a. If the system pressure falls to values below minimum, the boiler stops and fault.

Ferroli Boiler, Ffault flashing intermittently, pressure - Answered by a verified Plumber. Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX lets see if we can get you sorted in the shortest possible time. F- can you check the system pressure on the gauge?


I have a ferroli HE boiler and the screen is flashing F 37.

I have adjusted the black valves , still nothing happening and the pressure hasn't changed. Dec 20- Best Answer: With a Ferroli any fault code that starts with a is water. Hi my boiler is flashing FI understand I have to increase pressure . For a green light flashing on the right depending on boiler you have. My boiler is displaying fault Fie water pressure is too low.


Manual says fill system, how do I do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts