Monday 6 April 2015

My 600 lb life christina

Christina's weight loss has gone too far, too fast, and now threatens her life. After losing 300lbs, Paula must endure more surgery to deal with a body entirely . Apr 20- 'I still feel like I'm 700lbs': Woman who lost 525LBS after surgery admits she now tracks her weight multiple times a day and starves herself if she puts on even a few pounds.

Christina Phillips from South Haven, Mississippi appears Wednesday night's episode of My 600lb Life. Jan 20- 'Our husbands only loved us when we were fat': Two My 600-lb Life stars lose half their body weight - along with their unsupportive spouses. TLC's My 600-lb Life premiered its third season last season night with a 'where are they now?


Her husband Gareth has always had a penchant.

Apr 20- After life-saving gastric band surgery, Christina dropped over 35. Her journey was documented on TLC show My 600lb Life back in 2014. Apr 20- Rather than celebrating after losing 5lbs. TLC s My 600-lb Life: Where Are They Now?


Mar 20- See What the Stars of 'My 600-lb Life' Are Up to Now. From rememberable stars like Christina Phillips, who impressively shrank from 700 . Mar 20- On Wednesday's episode of My 600-lb Life, we meet James K. Kentucky native who weighed in at 7pounds, making him the heaviest . Apr 20- Christina Phillips, who was profiled on TLC's totally non-exploitative program, My 600lb Life: Where Are They Now? Nov 20- On My 6Lb Life, Christina Phillips lost 5lbs.


Afterwards, she divorced her husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts